NCRA, National Court Reporters Association, RPR, RDR, and State CSR Written Knowledge Test Prep; The Best Study Material for NCRA RPR, RDR, and State CSR Court Reporting Certifications
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
98% successful pass rate by students and court reporters using Purple Books Sets on NCRA’s RPR, RDR, and on State CSR written exams. Guided -organized- instruction provided by educators and court reporters.
Court Reporter Reference Books has released the revised and updated Complete NCRA RPR, RDR, and State CSR Written Test Prep Textbook, Seventh Edition. This textbook is available now on www.CRRbooks.com.
The 98% first-time pass includes the textbook within the Complete Set and the Trio Set. Students and court reporters now “Purple-Up” to become (their term) “Purple Passers” using this information to pass NCRA and State exams the first time. Retesting not necessary. Retesting pricey. Purple Books has assisted thousands of students and court reporters for 32 years.
This is the most complete National Court Reporters Association and State written test-prep textbook available to students, teachers, and to novice and veteran court reporters.
The textbook by Monette Benoit, an instructor, tutor, career coach, and CART Captioner, has updated and expanded chapters: Test-Taking Tips, Focus, Grammar, Technology, NCRA COPE Advisory Opinions, and Ethics. Detailed chapters include: Legal and Latin Terminology, Court Reporting Rules, Grammar, Punctuation, Vocabulary, Misused Words, Definitions, Medical Terminology, and Review.
The popular “Purple Books Complete Set” includes a 4-volume set:
1. Textbook, 7th Edition, Revised, Updated for NCRA’s RPR, RDR, and State CSR;
2. Workbook (with approximately 2,002 practice test questions and answer key);
3. Companion Study Guide (cross-references every word in the workbook to learn ‘how’ to take a test and specifically ‘how’ to answer a question with multiple choice a-b-c-d); and
4. RealTime Vocabulary Workbook (expands vocabulary growth with word recognition and comprehension to help students and reporters know how to identify and how to build words)
*** NCRA’s RDR test candidates successfully use the only textbook and only realtime vocabulary workbook to earn the most elite RDR, Registered, Diplomate Reporter, certification within the court reporting profession.
“Done In One” – Study the best organized test-prep study material for court reporters.
Purple Books are pedagogically sound and cover a wealth of material with facts and information. Testimonials from students, instructors, and court reporters are online for you to review.
All material is time-tested, proven for both the classroom and independent study.
* CRRbooks.com lists complete details. * 32 years and counting. Thousands. Have. Passed. * Yes.
Purple-Up with Complete Set or Trio Set to receive your first-time pass.