The Purple Books collection has the largest library for court reporting students, schools, court reporters, CART captioning training. CRR Books includes NCRA RPR, RDR Prep; a CRC, Certified Realtime Captioner, Primer; and State test-prep products. Plus: Tutoring, custom coaching, and CATapult Lexica, CART Captioner’s Bible, v2.
CRR Books has been assisting students, court reporters, CART captioners, instructors, schools, and test candidates to advance skills since 1990.
Pedagogically sound, covering a wealth of material with facts, tips, and information the Purple Books from CRRbooks.com are time-tested and proven in the classroom with educators and with independent study.
Questions and multiple choices on exams are not repeated, so don’t try memorizing them. Instead, learn how to take the test.
Done on the First One. ** “One-and-Done Pass” With The Purple Books.
98% successful pass rate – 20+ years. Time-Tested And Proven. Are you ready to pass?
Study The Purple Books To Pass The * RPR, *** RDR, and ** CSR The First Time. *Now includes a CRC Primer!
“I, for one (of a small army, I’m sure), credit Monette’s Court Reporter Reference books with my one-and-done pass of the RDR. SO THOROUGH! Thanks, Monette Benoit!” Tori Pittman, BA, FAPR, RDR, CRI, CVR-CM-M, RCP
Complete NCRA RPR, RDR, State CSR Written Knowledge Test Prep Textbook and NCRA CRC Primer, 7th Edition: 350 pages, $ 73.95. Updated, 2017, Expanded, and New: Testing Tips and Testing Focus; Grammar Glossary with Detailed Definitions; Computer Terminology, Technology, Ethics, NCRA COPE Advisory Opinions, CRC Primer, Review, and More
CRR Books has proven solutions for reporters, students, schools, program directors, CART captioners, teachers, and professionals:
Books; CDs; career coaching, tutoring with Monette Benoit, the Court Reporting Whisperer; free articles to advance skills for national RPR, RDR, State CSR test-prep certification, CRC Primer; real-time writing; CART captioning; CATapult Lexica, dictionary-building programs; and vocabulary preparation.
School Discounts. Dedicated to schools, instructors, students, reporters, and CART captioners.
NCRA and State Court Reporting Test Prep Material for Court Reporter Training and Education Includes:
The only NCRA RPR, RDR textbook with a ** CRC Primer to prepare court reporters, CART captioners, judicial reporters, students, and instructors for NCRA and State written tests, court reporting boards. Study, drill, quiz, review, understand and then… PASS YOUR TEST the first time!
UPDATED, 1017, Revised COMPLETE NCRA RPR, RDR, State CSR WKT Prep and NCRA CRC Primer Textbook by Monette Benoit, B.B.A., CCR, CRI, CPE (350 pages, 8 1/2 by 11) ISBN [1-881149-00-5] Material covers:
- Testing-taking tips; Testing Focus;
- Legal terminology; Court procedures and deposition rules;
- Grammar Glossary with Detailed Definitions;
- English grammar and vocabulary; Idiomatic expressions; Preposition sentences; Confusing words; Antonyms; Synonyms; Misspelled words;
- Medical terminology and definitions; prefixes and suffixes;
- Computer Terminology, Technology, Ethics technology, ** CRC Primer; NCRA COPE Advisory Opinions; Suggested study material, Review, and More.
Experienced and novice reporters, CART captioners, judicial, realtime writers and students will improve skills and advance credentials. All information is presented to maximize retention.
Designed by court reporters and educators for court reporters, students, CART captioners, program directors, and instructors.
** Learn about written tests and the distracting answer. ~~Material covers much more than previous court reporting certification questions. ~~~
Workbook has 2,002 practice questions. Companion Study Guide explains all 2,002 practice questions and each multiple-choice answer.
~~~Textbook ties it all together!
- CRR Books provides Test-Prep Best Seller “Test-Prep 4-Book SET”: COMPLETE NCRA RPR, RDR, State CSR WKT Textbook and NCRA CRC Primer, 7th Edition (350 pages); Test-Prep Workbook, 4th Edition (230 pages) – 2,002 practice test questions; Test-Prep Companion Guide, 4th Edition (200 pages); testing resource with precise explanations why 2,002 practice test answers are correct, incorrect answers from the Workbook; RealTime Vocabulary Workbook, 3rd Edition, contains 2 answer keys to expand word recognition (136 pages)
*The Test-Prep Companion Book can only be used with the Test-Prep Workbook as it follows each practice test question, 2,002, cross-referencing each Workbook “a-b-c-d” answer to give you much-needed additional information to accurately answer questions. Link: Test-Prep Companion Guide
Total price and pages for four-volumes in Test-Prep Set, $ 161.95 = 916 pages
Additional testimonials may be read
DIO = OTO. Done In One = Only Test Once. www.CRRbooks.com